We regret to announce the the November 2022 Art in the Park Event in Stuart, FL has been cancelled.
· Entry Procedures: Submit an application with 1 close-up photo of your work and 1 photo of your overall booth display, including your tent. Photos may be used for marketing, unless exhibitor specifies otherwise.
· Fee Information: Spaces are 10’x10’. $50 Deposit or full booth fee must be paid with application. Your deposit/payment will be returned if your application is not accepted. Cancellation Fees apply.
· Acceptance: Exhibitors will be notified by Email. Applications will be screened based on product and professionalism of overall display. Only items submitted and approved may be sold at the show. Vivid Special Events reserves the right to accept or reject items at any time.
· Tent & Display: Exhibitor provides own white tent with sides made of flame-retardant materials and that can withstand heavy wind, rain, etc. Tents must be secured using weights only. No staking will be permitted. Overall displays must be neat, tidy, professional and safe. All tables must be draped with cloth covers all the way to the ground on all open sides. Storage and work area must remain neat at all times. Booth spaces are 10’x10’. Exhibitors must stay within the allotted space.
· Set-Up Information: Full set up details will be Emailed closer to the show date. All set ups must be completed by 8:45am Saturday. All exhibitors must check in at the Vivid Special Events tent to obtain Welcome packet and sign in prior to setting up booths.
· Vivid Special Events, show management, park officials, sponsors and those working the show are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property. By submitting an application, exhibitor understands and agrees to follow all show guidelines, rules, and regulations provided prior to and during the show.
· 80+ Exhibitor spaces available
· Work must be original and handcrafted by the exhibitor
· Electric – available only if a must, limited, no charge
· Overnight security
· Free RV Parking
· Free Patron Admission and Free Patron Parking
· Booth Fee - $175 per booth
· 1st Acceptance: September 1 (acceptance after until space is full)
· Deadline – Until Full
· Payment due - $50 deposit due with application
· Balance Due – Monday, October 11, 2021
· Cancellation Fee - $50 if cancelled before October 15. Full booth fee owed if cancelled October 15 or later.
· Exhibitors notified of acceptance status by email.
· Exhibitor Set-Up - 1:00pm-6:00pm
· Exhibitor Set-Up – 6:30am-8:45am
· Show Open to Public – 9:00am-4:00pm
· Show Opens to Public – 9:00am-4:00pm
· Exhibitor Load-Out Starts – 4:00pm
Exhibitors are required to remain set-up until 4:00pm on Sunday. Exhibitors who take down their display without the permission of the Show Manager may be subject to a penalty fee.
Our new booking system requires all vendors to first Register a User Profile via the gray icon at the top right of the interactive layout. After registering then return to the layout to Sign In and self-book.