New as of 1/14/2020 - Applications for the 2020 show are being updated and will be available soon. Please email Patty@ArtandCraftFestival.com to request an application and be added to our artist list.
· Entry Procedures: Submit application with 3 photos of your work and 1 photo of overall booth display including your tent. Label all photos with your name. Photos will not be returned and may be used for marketing unless exhibitor specifies otherwise.
· Fee Information: Spaces are 10’x10’. $50 Deposit or full booth fee must be paid with application. Your form of payment will not be processed if placed on a waiting list or if not accepted (checks will be returned if SASE is included) Cancellation Fees apply. A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
· Acceptance: Exhibitors will be notified by Email. Applications will be screened based on product and professionalism of overall display. Only items submitted and approved may be sold at the show. Vivid Special Events reserves the right to accept or reject items at any time.
· Tent & Display: Exhibitor provides own white tent with sides made of flame-retardant materials and that can withstand heavy wind, rain, etc. Tents must be secured using weights only. No staking will be permitted. Overall displays must be neat, tidy, professional and safe. All tables must be draped with cloth covers all the way to the ground on all open sides. Storage and work area must remain neat at all times. Booth spaces are 10’x10’. Exhibitors must stay within the allotted space.
· Set-Up Information: Full set up details will be Emailed closer to the show date. If you need them mailed instead you must include a note with application & enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope. All set ups must be completed by 8:45am Saturday. All exhibitors must check in at the Vivid Special Events tent to obtain Welcome packet and sign in prior to setting up booths.
· Vivid Special Events, show management, park officials, sponsors and those working the show are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property. By submitting a signed application, exhibitor understands and agrees to follow all show guidelines, rules, and regulations provided prior to and during the show.
· 80+ Exhibitor spaces available
· Work must be original and handcrafted by the exhibitor
· Electric – available only if a must, limited, no charge
· Overnight security
· Free RV Parking
· Free Patron Admission and Free Patron Parking
· Booth Fee - $175 per booth
· 1st Acceptance: September 1 (acceptance after until space is full)
· Deadline – Until Full
· Payment due - $50 deposit due with application
· Balance Due – Monday, October 14, 2019
· Cancellation Fee - $50 if cancelled before October 15. Full booth fee owed if cancelled October 15 or later.
· Exhibitors notified of acceptance status by email.
· Exhibitor Set-Up - 1:00pm-6:00pm
· Exhibitor Set-Up – 6:30am-8:45am
· Show Open to Public – 9:00am-4:00pm
· Show Opens to Public – 9:00am-4:00pm
· Exhibitor Load-Out Starts – 4:00pm
Exhibitors are required to remain set-up until 4:00pm on Sunday. Exhibitors who take down their display without the permission of the Show Manager may be subject to a penalty fee.
Copyright © 2017 Herpetorama, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.